Marcadores

segunda-feira, 2 de maio de 2011

nintendo metal apresenta: LITTLE MAC'S CONFESSION

aqui vai a musica da banda Game Over que se chama little mac confession,uma musica de rock metalico muito foda e so aqui eu trago a musica mais a letra.
MUSICA
letra:
Doc, I know I've let you down 
'Cause you counted on me 
But David beating Goliath 
Just wasn't meant to be 

chorus: 
What's my Star 
Compared to Dynamite? 
A quite pathetic fight 
Let's keep it clean, Punch out!! 

Mr. Dream had turned into a nightmare 
His fists had a taste of steel 
I flinched from his assaulting 
Apprehensions became real 

chorus 2: 
Some hooks 
A barrage of his claws 
My heart-beats took a pause 
Let's keep it clean, Punch out!! 

So thick, the darkness that surrounds
I entered the dreamless rest 
The KO countdown faded 
As I greeted unconsciousness 

Forgive me for failing you 
I desillusioned you 
My best 
Just wasn't good enough 




downloads disponiveis no site

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário